We are looking to fill the following positions
We are currently looking for an aspiring Project Architect/Project Manager level position with a minimum of five years of experience to join our KoDA Miami team. Design experience as well as knowledge of Autodesk Revit is required. Duties include zoning & building code review as well as project management and administration.
The goal of KoDA's Internship Program is to expose all of the characteristics of the practicing architect. Interns work in teams and gain experience in schematic design and construction documents utilizing Revit/BIM software. Based on the traditional aspects of an apprenticeship, interns have the opportunity to attend construction site meetings, sit in on client meetings as well as participate in weekly office design charrettes.
ENTRY LEVEL/ JUNIOR ARCHITECT
We are currently looking for entry level architects who seek an opportunity to learn and grow with the company. 1-3 years of work experience including knowledge of Autodesk Revit, CAD, Adobe Suites & Microsoft software is required.
We are seeking a talented Interior Designer with a minimum of five years of experience who can demonstrate excellent design sensibility, creativity, graphic design skills, enthusiasm, and team collaboration. The designer should also have experience in procurement.
If you are seeking employment with KoDA, please note that:
1. A cover letter must be submitted with your resume;
2. Please limit your portfolio to a maximum of 25 pages illustrating a range of your best work;
3. We respond best to concise, well organized resumes and we prefer cover letters that are short and to the point;
4. Please email your materials as a compressed PDF that can be easily printed as 8 1/2" X 11 or 11 x 17 format without compromising the quality of your presentation. We will not accept attachments larger than 8Mb, nor compressed folders. Please make sure that third-party websites are not required to download your submissions and that they can be reviewed easily.
5. Please email all submissions to email@example.com